Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Where o Where

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 1FINH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2004
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DUR! Flicks ya on the nose LADY.. you know DUH!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SEXY GRAMMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2002
    Posts
    1,367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH NOW I KNOW! SHE IS PRETTY SPECIAL!
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SG.... she got you a flick on the nose, she must be special L*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1FINH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2004
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Has my lady lady gone
    Ohhhhhhhhhh where oh where can she beeeeeeeeeeee

    Plase come back before Im forced to sing this again but only out of key [img]eek.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SEXY GRAMMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2002
    Posts
    1,367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WHO EVER SHE IS, PLEASE COME BACK SO HE DON'T SING AGAIN!
    [img]eek.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner LadyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,562
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by 1FINH:
    Has my lady lady gone
    Ohhhhhhhhhh where oh where can she beeeeeeeeeeee

    Plase come back before Im forced to sing this again but only out of key [img]eek.gif[/img]
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma,sans-serif">Awwwwwww.....such a sweetheart and so very special is our 1FINH! [img]redface.gif[/img] I'm sorry - didn't mean to disappear. Between my back givin' me hell in general, and makin' a liar outa myself and goin' to see that movie anyway yesterday (Monday) which aggravated my back even more, I've been pretty well out of commission. I really did miss y'all! But y'all sure got a big grin and a laugh outa me with 1FINH's song and SG gettin' flicked on the nose...hehehe! Sorry about that flick SG, but I'm sure it was a love flick. It made me smile, and I needed that! *L

    I may or may not get to get on the puter tomorrow (Wednesday). I have to make my monthly journey to the doc in Houston and sometimes that takes up most of the day, and usually it's pretty hard on the back. At least y'all will know I'm not doin' a disappearin' act if I don't get to post tomorrow. And if not tomorrow, then I'll be back on Thursday, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

    I love y'all - you're very special people to me. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SEXY GRAMMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2002
    Posts
    1,367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GOOD LUCK AT THE DOCTORS LL. HURRY BACK!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 1FINH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2004
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no no no dont come bushy tailed [img]eek.gif[/img]

    **** hands ya a razor ***

    Wild me thinks she cant reach down there due to her back ache.... ya think ya can trim it up for her [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner LadyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,562
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by 1FINH:
    no no no dont come bushy tailed [img]eek.gif[/img]

    **** hands ya a razor ***

    Wild me thinks she cant reach down there due to her back ache.... ya think ya can trim it up for her
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma,sans-serif">[b]Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh WILD!!! Don't matter whether I can reach down there or not - you can do a much better job I'm sure. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Oh! And be sure not to bring that shavin' cream stuff - bring whipped cream instead, and LOTS of it - after the trimmin's done we can cover each other in it and get it on like a couple of slippery snakes! [img]redface.gif[/img]

    ***Waitin' here IMPATIENTLY for that wet WILD ride I feel comin' *sneezes* on*** [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •